Software for planning, budgeting, forecasting, analysis and keeping records of results.
IBM Planning Analytics TM1 is a platform that will transform your company’s planning, from defining goals and creating budgets to generating reports, recording results and performing analyses and forecasting.
Available as a local or cloud-based solution, with vast mobile capabilities, the Planning Analytics TM1 allows for data analysis and creation of models, including profitability models using different scenarios, meeting the demand for a constantly evolving business environment.
Effective planning and analyses
Create and analyze plans, budgets and sophisticated forecasts, including those based on large sets of data that are subject to frequent changes. Support plans based on dynamic drivers and forecasts; interconnect plans to obtain a cohesive perspective of all functions, departments and geographies. Execute allocations of complex costs and profitability analyses to identify more lucrative products, customers, markets and sales channels.
Select between local or cloud-based deployment as the best mechanism for your enterprise environment, without sacrificing capabilities or limiting options for future implementations. Choose between deployment of centralized or distributed planning to support a vast set of users, locations, environments and work profiles, including offline use. Allows for contributions from remote users and integration with local data sources.
Balanced Score Cards and Strategy Management
Create models of metrics to measure evolution in results and dynamically associate them with actions and forecasts. Measure key performance indicators (KPIs) in the same environment used for planning, creating budgets and forecasts. Share metrics and KPIs with those responsible for decisions through their respective mobile devices.
Develop and implement complex analysis and planning models. Create scenarios to explore an unlimited number of alternatives, so that employees, teams and departments can quickly respond to changing business conditions. Easily monitor performance metrics using a single dashboard.
Involvement of more users
Involves users from across the organization in planning with high participation, including remote employees using mobile devices, such as tablets. Users can participate from anywhere. They can also keep tabs on the status of plans and introduce and submit values. Managers can review, approve or reject contributions remotely. Select the most appropriate interface for you: PAX – Planning Analytics for Excel, Workspace, TM1 WEB or Contributor. Scale to thousands of participants to support top-down or bottom-up creation of planning budgets.
CTI solutions that use this technology:
- Centauro: A top payroll and scenario simulation solution
- Big Data & Analytics tool liquidated problems involving budget planning
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning: the secret of Boticário’s demand planning solution
- Now at at Bunge Cone Sul five countries have integrated financial management
- Coca-Cola FEMSA: Detailed financial planning, with scenario simulations
- A more robust made budgetary planning at Porto Seguro more agile and secure
- At Savegnago, the solution easily predicts revenue and compares it with consolidated figures.
- Private: Financial manager: three stages and a happy ending at Banco Volkswagen
- At Suzano, a Big Data and Analytics platform
- A sweet financial solution for Hershey’s
- Megalabs: Management and accounting financial consolidation with detailed information and data traceability
- LeasePlan: Profitability forecast, combining planning and data science
- Private: Case Hypera: Integration of data science and operational planning
Learn more about IBM Planning Analytics TM1 technology: