Transform your data and statistical analyses into a competitive advantage.
IBM SPSS Statistics is an integrated family of products used for statistical analysis and includes tools for creating graphs and reports. SPSS addresses the entire analytical process, from planning and data collection, to analysis, reporting and deployment. Rely on over a dozen fully integrated modules, which can be chosen according to the company’s needs.
The name SPSS – Statistical Package for the Social Sciences refers to the software’s origins, as it was initially created for statistical analysis in the social sciences and research areas. That was in 1968. Today, its success can be seen in countless other areas, including Marketing and Health.
- Includes geospatial analysis capabilities and web connectivity.
- Methods for detecting when important data is missing that could affect the validity of the analysis.
- Integration and data import ability.
- Integration with external programming languages, allowing developers to write customized functions.
- Various options of extension modules, supporting different types of analyses that may be required by users.
There are 3 editions of SPSS Statistics:
SPSS Statistics Standard
Essential analysis capacities for a range of investigative and business issues.
SPSS Statistics Professional
A comprehensive edition for companies with various advanced analysis requirements.
SPSS Statistics Premium
Tools responding to the challenges of the complete analysis lifecycle.
Each has additional modules
IBM SPSS Statistics is an integrated family of products for statistical analysis. We are specialists: